Important features

lukasz
Hello Glen!

Thank you for your work. In my opinion this is the best open source tool to display mindmap without need of flash, java or any other browser plugin. For me those two features are the most important:

- URL links working
- ability to display images in node
- support of icons in node would be also great.

Regards!

Re: Important features

glenreesor
Administrator

Thanks Lukasz! I'm glad this is useful for you.

- URL links should be straight forward to get working

- displaying images should be straight forward as well, however since images are not embedded in the .mm file, the user will need to transfer all images to their the device that is displaying the mindmap

- I plan on adding icons, however was considering waiting until Freeplane switches to SVG, so I can use those instead of bitmaps

My next major feature was going to be undo, however in light of your comments, I may implement your ideas sooner.

Regards,

Glen

On 2016-06-29 00:24, lukasz [via m3 - users] wrote:
Hello Glen!

Thank you for your work. In my opinion this is the best open source tool to display mindmap without need of flash, java or any other browser plugin. For me those two features are the most important:

- URL links working
- ability to display images in node
- support of icons in node would be also great.

Regards!

http://m3-users.2353916.n4.nabble.com/Important-features-tp5.html
To start a new topic under m3 - users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from m3 - users, click here.
NAML

Re: Important features

lukasz
Hi Glen! :)

I thought about images linked from external server, so it should be no problem.

Are you interested in further development of this project? I consider switching displaying interface of MindMap Moodle course format to your code. This would result in significant improvement in the availability of this Moodle extension on many OS/devices.

Cheers!

Re: Important features

glenreesor
Administrator

Ah, yes, that makes sense. Yes, I'm interested in further development--things have been delayed a bit putting in place comprehensive unit testing. Development should move faster now.

That would be great if this was used for Moodle! I'm just finishing up the details on the next (minor) release, then I can start working on adding URL links, images, and icons. We can discuss this through regular email, if you like (Glen at GlenReesor dot ca).

Regards.

Glen

Hi Glen! :)

http://m3-users.2353916.n4.nabble.com/Important-features-tp5p7.html