Feature request

Peeter
Looks really great and so far goes the furthest in allowing editing .mm files that I have seen.

Just one feature missing from perfection.

I use long inline notes in freeplane/docear. They are there automatically made to proceed on the next line after a time (word wrap + box size). This way freeplane can also be used as a word editor.

It would be great if the app would have the same feature. Automatically wrap long notes on both display and editing. It would make a world of difference for me. (Difference between using Android and not for freeplane).

Thanks for all the work, and best of luck!

RE: Feature request

glenreesor
Administrator
Thanks for the feedback Peeter!

Having long nodes wrap is definitely on my list of planned features!

By the way, although m3 can read freemind/freeplane .mm files, it strips out information it doesn't understand. So if you edit on m3, save a file, then reopen in freeplane, information may be missing. The biggest issue I can think of is that node Notes will be missing. The next version of m3 will preserve all information it doesn't understand, so this will no longer be a problem.

Hopefully the next version of m3 will be out in a month or so.

Regards,

Glen
Looks really great and so far goes the furthest in allowing editing .mm files that I have seen.

Just one feature missing from perfection.

I use long inline notes in freeplane/docear. They are there automatically made to proceed on the next line after a time (word wrap + box size). This way freeplane can also be used as a word editor.

It would be great if the app would have the same feature. Automatically wrap long notes on both display and editing. It would make a world of difference for me. (Difference between using Android and not for freeplane).

Thanks for all the work, and best of luck!

http://m3-users.2353916.n4.nabble.com/Feature-request-tp2.html
To start a new topic under m3 - users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from m3 - users, click here.
NAML