Announce: Version 0.11.0

glenreesor
Administrator
Version 0.11.0 is now fully released. Please use the regular location:
http://glenreesor.ca/m3

Enjoy!

Re: Announce: Version 0.11.0

lukasz
I've received message that this forum is going to be deleted due to lack of activity, so I am writing a post here to avoid deletion :)

Re: Announce: Version 0.11.0

glenreesor
Administrator

Thanks Ɓukasz!

On 2016-11-23 00:53, lukasz [via m3 - users] wrote:
I've received message that this forum is going to be deleted due to lack of activity, so I am writing a post here to avoid deletion :)

http://m3-users.2353916.n4.nabble.com/Announce-Version-0-11-0-tp11p12.html
To start a new topic under m3 - users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from m3 - users, click here.
NAML